Ingevity publishes its 2019 Sustainability Report
Sep 23, 2020
Ingevity’s sustainability framework is aimed at creating value for stakeholders and enabling the company to fulfill its purpose—to purify, protect and enhance the world around us. In support of this ongoing initiative, Ingevity published its 2019 sustainability report, detailing the company’s ongoing commitment to operating as a sustainable organization.
The 2019 report provides new information regarding our 2019 performance, outlining key performance indicators and management practices for each of Ingevity’s pillars of sustainability. Additional features that are new to this report include:
- Ingevity’s first set of sustainability goals, which reflect Ingevity’s commitment to integrate responsible economic, environmental and social principles into its global business strategy.
- Third-party life cycle assessment summaries for two of Ingevity’s products, which indicate that the greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction benefits from both products greatly exceed the scope 1, 2 and 3 GHG emissions generated from manufacturing and using them.
- A new section called, “Innovating New Solutions for a Sustainable Future,” which showcases the benefits and end-use applications of Ingevity products.
- An update on the company’s progress regarding Inclusion and Diversity initiatives in light of recent events related to racial injustice.
- A special section outlining the measures we have taken to mitigate our risks during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We hope you’ll take a look and learn more about this company-wide initiative on our sustainability page. Or you can download the detailed report here.