Extending Your Road Paving and Painting Season
Ingevity’s water-based traffic paints are formulated for use in a wide-range of applications and are a sustainable solution for reducing impact on our environment. They are fast-drying and remain flexible over time. Our products can be used on both asphalt and concrete roadways, can be sprayed with either airless or conventional spray equipment and are available in all state specifications and colors.
High Performance Paint
Ingevity’s innovative High Performance paint can be applied at lower temperatures (35°F and rising) compared to standard paints (50°F and rising), which can extend paving season into cooler months. These unique paints can be used from early spring through late fall, eliminating a switch to solvent systems in the shoulder seasons.
- No tracking in less than 10 minutes
- Eliminates switch to solvent systems
- Meets cold weather specifications
- Superior durability and adhesion over traditional paint
GreenLane Spray makes creating pedestrian and bike lanes easy with minimal cost. The durable marking provides a highly visible Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD)-specified green color to contrast and clearly delineate bicycle or pedestrian areas. The two-component system dries within 15 minutes for a fast return to traffic.
- Safely and easily separates bike and motor vehicle traffic
- Quickly applied with conventional paint spray equipment
- Highly durable with no primer required
- Capable of providing skid resistance in dry and wet conditions
- Lower material cost than preformed thermoplastic or methyl methacrylate alternatives