Ingevity engineers and innovates polycaprolactone (PCL) technologies for your performance-driven coatings. Our Capa® polyols add significant value to the end properties of one-component (1K) stoving enamels and two-component (2K) waterborne and solvent-borne polyurethane coatings, making them longer lasting and more sustainable. From coating wind turbines to protecting electronic equipment, Ingevity can help you reduce volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and achieve coating formulations that offer unmatched durability.
Our Capa PCL-based technology can enable new capabilities for your existing coating formulations, saving you valuable development time. Utilize Capa products as a performance enhancer, to reduce VOCs and make high-solid coatings.
- Low viscosity means easier application and reduced VOCs
- Behaves like a reactive coalescing agent, improving the film formation of waterborne coatings
- Impressive weather, abrasion and chemical resistance
- Ultimate combination of flexibility and toughness
- Excellent finish and appearance with high gloss and low haze
- Extends the life of coated surfaces
- Lowers servicing and maintenance costs
- Improves product sustainability