Enhancing the performance of your pesticide
Adjuvants are added to crop protection products to enhance the effectiveness of the pesticide, insecticide or herbicide, and improve the overall performance. These additives can range from drift control, stickers, wetting agents, water conditioners and penetrants. Our adjuvant products can be used in in-can or tank-mix formulations because of their great compatibility with variety of surfactants, solvents, non-polar or polar compounds.
Ingevity offers products that enhance penetration, spreading, and sticking. Our products are sustainable materials made from a renewable resource—the pine tree. These adjuvants enhance formulations and optimize the efficiency of your crop protection chemicals.
Ingevity adjuvants provide the freedom to select a variety of surfactants and solvents depending on your formulation needs.
Performance benefits include:
- Lower viscosity allows for easy handling
- Lower surface tension increases spreading on the foliage
- Additional penetration capability of active ingredient
- Sticker rainfastness increases the efficiency of pesticides
- Excellent emulsification in hard water
- Great performance in cold weather