Happy New Year!
Jan 03, 2012
Welcome to the "off" season (yeah, right). The days are filled with lettings, bids, and conferences. Don Moors will be exhibiting at the Missouri Asphalt Pavement Association meeting next week and I hope to see you at NAPA's annual meeting. In the meantime here are my favorite posts from last year. What were yours?
- January: Evotherm stability in asphalt – link
- February: Colorado DOT approval – link
- March: The Taming of the Shingles – link
- April: Evotherm chemistry videos – link
- May: a tie between OOH-RAH to Porous Pavement (link) and Cutting Paving Time at Echo Summit (link)
- June: Interstate 5 chooses Evotherm WMA - link
- July: Giant's Despair Hillclimb – link
- August: Golden Gate National Recreation Area – link
- September: No Fiber Diet for SMA – link
- October: NAPA's WMA Conference was HOT – link
- November: Paving the World's Highest Highway – link
- December: Late Season Work Opens HOV Lane – link
Author: Heather Dolan