Asphalt Institute Meeting Highlights
Aug 16, 2011
While visiting wineries was everyone's favorite activity, work didn't completely stop at the Asphalt Institute's summer meeting last weekend in Napa, CA. Here's what attendees from MWV are saying:
- John Morgan: "I enjoyed my meetings with clients and developing new paths forward."
- Everett Crews: "My highlight was the report by a representative of Concawe (EU oil company / petrochem industry association for EHS issues) on the content of the technical dossier submitted to REACH regarding the hazards of paving and roofing bitumen fumes."
- Heather Dolan: "I most enjoyed the session on using an iPad for business."
- Dean Frailey: "A number of meetings where held with both current and prospective customers at the AI meeting in NAPA. Thanks to all for your time. If you are a terminal or refinery seeking a warm mix partner, Evotherm is here to help."
- Jonathan MacIver: "There was a meeting, too?"
Thanks to the Asphalt Insitute for a worthwhile meeting!
Author: Heather Dolan