Asphalt Institute Meeting Highlights
Aug 16, 2011
- John Morgan: "I enjoyed my meetings with clients and developing new paths forward."
- Everett Crews: "My highlight was the report by a representative of Concawe (EU oil company / petrochem industry association for EHS issues) on the content of the technical dossier submitted to REACH regarding the hazards of paving and roofing bitumen fumes."
- Heather Dolan: "I most enjoyed the session on using an iPad for business."
- Dean Frailey: "A number of meetings where held with both current and prospective customers at the AI meeting in NAPA. Thanks to all for your time. If you are a terminal or refinery seeking a warm mix partner, Evotherm is here to help."
- Jonathan MacIver: "There was a meeting, too?"
Thanks to the Asphalt Insitute for a worthwhile meeting!
Author: Heather Dolan